Thursday, January 5, 2012

No, He was not born on Yo Gabba Gabba

My children do not believe that I know anything. I'm actually ok with that, its age appropriate behavior. We try to raise them to be independant people- they need to be confident and stand up for what they believe.

Here's the exception- I'm yo mamma mamma...

Don't argue with me when I know I'm right. I totally know how to use the internet. I will prove you wrong. Every time.




and I'll always be way cooler than Super Robot Martian Girl.

1 comment:

FanStacia said...

I'm not okay with that. I want my kids believing that I am the brain trust from whence all knowledge flows forever.

And Yo Gabba Gabba is the worst show on TV.

And no way in HELL are you cooler than Super Robot Martian Girl. Have you seen her dance at her dance party? No way. That is all.