Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ain't We All Just Runaways?

My boys are back!

I am so excited to hear this song today! I woke up early thinking I'd go back to sleep after hearing the premier on KROQ. I was wrong. I couldn't have gone back to sleep if I tried. I know I'm not the most impartial judge when it comes to The Killers, but it is my firm opinion that if this song doesn't grab you SOMEWHERE, you are heartless. This is a galloping love song that sweeps you up in romance and the story of true love as it waxes and wanes over the years. Amazing.

I'm so very proud of my boys for making such a strong comeback. Battleborn- the long awaited (and reportedly difficult) album will be released in the US on September 18, 2012. From what I've heard... It's worth the almost 4 year wait. Thanks guys, for making music we can be proud to listen to.

That is all I have to say.



.

1 comment:

FanStacia said...

Add a new song to the wedding playlist. Too bad the album is out after the actual date. I'd play the whole thing so as to educate the masses. Love you.

Also, I've tried three times to post this comment now. Something is retarded with the new blogger.