Monday, March 25, 2013

It's been a while.


It has been brought to my attention that I have not posted a blog in exactly 150 years. That's a mighty long time.

I had a slight brush with death today. Nothing gradiose happened.
 I did not see any visions of my life flash before my eyes.
 I didn't have any heartwarming thoughts of the people I love.
I simply blew a kiss to a large black man.
It's my automatic response when I'm flipped off.
He didn't like it.

At all.


 I might add here that he was not terribly attractive. LL Cool J is a beautiful man. He looked nothing like LL. One would think that he'd be grateful a cute girl is blowing him a kiss. Maybe he was overwhelmed. Whatever he was, I thought he was gonna stop his car and beat me. Being the brave girl I am, I hit the gas and hightailed it outta sight.

That's pretty much the whole story. Nothing too crazy. I guess I should start yelling at people in french when they flip me off, but it loses it's fun when people stare blankly and flip you off again.
So I will continue to blow kisses.

I believe in love, after all...

I also believe in music. I have no profound and perfect song to go with this story, really..... I just have a song that I love, and has been playing in my head for about a month.

It's no secret that I love a boy with an accent. This one happens to be from Wales. While this isn't my favorite band, I do appreciate them quite a bit. And thus far, this is my favorite song from them. I love it. It's about 8 years old, but it's fanfreakingtastic. His voice has been described with one word... ''whiskey"...

That is all.


4 comments:

FanStacia said...

Giiiiiiirllll...you're lucky your ugly LL didn't turn you into pink cookies in a plastic bag. You know what happens to them and it isn't pretty.


Also, the 150 years was an approximation. Thank you very much.

rebeldiamond said...

I dont wanna get crushed by buildings.

FanStacia said...

I didn't think so. I'm thinking that would pretty much ruin your whole day. And I'd be super pissed if I actually did my hair and make up and then got crushed. What a waste of time.

Unknown said...

Love the song and LL...