Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A fairytale...

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess born to a wicked queen. She was raised in squalor while her spoiled sister got everything she wanted. In spite of this cruelty, she was kind and loving and ever so grateful for the wondrous things around her. She sang like an angel and the animals would sit on her shoulders and listen to her voice. She had strawberry blond hair and beautiful green eyes that shone like a rebel diamond cut out of the sun...

Sorry. I got off track. This post is about Layne. Cause it's her birfday. And she's older than me. And I love her because she always gives me good advice and loves me when I do dumb stuff. And stands up for me even if she doesn't agree with what I'm doing. She's the best older than me friend that a girl could have. She rocks. Hard. Shes always got my back.



Yeah...she's kissed me good night before. Not on the lips sickos.


Did I mention she's older than me?

I love you Layney. We'll always have each other.

4 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

I do love you. tons and tons.

And you kinda forgot the wiser part... You seemed only to focus on the older part. Not sure how I feel about that.

Thankd for the bday love!

I was really getting tired of that stupid, lying post that was here before.

FanStacia said...

Oh shut up. You're just jealous of my gift.

Btw...You're Sonny. I'm Cher. :)

rebeldiamond said...

I AINT JEALOUS A NUFFIN'. And Im SOOOOOO not a dude. Although, Cher does have a majorly jacked up grill, a big nose and two sons when she used to have a daughter and a son. Sonny careened to an early death so as to mercifully avoid having to watch att that.

Plus, he was smart... And he never wished he could turn back time.

Who's jealous now, Sacawagea?

FanStacia said...

Who you calling Sacawagea, John Rolfe?