Saturday, March 10, 2012

A song for friends

Let me preface this post with a thought...There are times in your life when you just know something is right. Even when you stumble upon it unconventionally...

I believe that love is the strongest force on earth. I was blessed to find it early in my life. I think that there are some people who find it, then for various reasons, it fades. It always makes me sad when that happens, but sometimes, we witness miracles; and out of terrible sadness comes great happiness. This is my hope. I want everyone to be happy; especially the people I love.

Some people are lucky and get to find their miracle sooner rather than later. Some search longingly with no avail, some make a choice that turns out to be ill-fitting in the long run; but provide them with some of the choicest blessings they'll ever know; and some of them are lucky enough get a second chance.

When we find someone who can love us unconditionally- "warts" and all, someone who knows the worst thing we've ever done and still sees that there's good in us, we need to do all we can to nurture those feelings. Too many people think that love is easy. It's not. But when you find the person you were made for, it's totally worth it.

It is my wish for everyone can find happiness. The kind of true love that never fades, but glows golden with the patina of time.

Yes it's true...I was made for you.

3 comments:

FanStacia said...

Awwww...that was sweet Layners. Thank you. And I liked the song. It was loverly.

But, I have no warts. Pat has one on his toe, so I'm sure that's what you were referring too. And she sounds like the chick from 4 non blondes.

Iron Knight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iron Knight said...

I have two on my toe. Thanks for the blogging for Stacy, Layne.