Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, Moz

Today marks the birth of a man who many people (including himself) think is pretty awesome. I have found that he's quite polarizing. Either you love him, or you hate him. There's really no middle ground.

I love him. My life literally changed the first time I heard Bigmouth Strikes Again.

Literally.

Changed.

 I was instantly cooler. It was a Friday night and some friends and I were on the way to a party. Evidently there was a boy there- we would surely hit it off instantly and were destined to meet. That's a story for another time, however, as we know how Moz gets when he doesn't get all the attention.... So here you go, and here's hoping he gets well enough to tour again because I need to cross him off my bucket list.



In honor of such greatness, I'm posting 2 songs, here are a couple of my favorites.












PS...Dear blog readers,  Please do not send Layne hate mail for "not getting Moz's birthday right'.  She totally did, but this completely un-user friendly and really retarded new blogger platform has taken it upon itself to vex her life.  She knew it was yesterday.  Thank you and have a nice day.






No comments: