Friday, May 20, 2011

After the Storm

What a strange little band this is...stranger still is how they have touched so many people in such a short period of time.

My sweet friend has been going through a lot. She's climbing a scary hill and has no clue what's on the other side. I can't tell her about the other side because I've never been there. See, I'm not much of a hiker.... I prefer malls over scary trails that lead to who the hell knows where. Plus, they have Chanel in malls. I heart Chanel.

Anywhoooooo, as usual, I digress.

Music has a gentle way of healing that nothing else can really imitate. This is a soothing little song that carries with it the melody of hope.

When you get to the other side of the hill, you really never know what awaits. I prefer to think that peace awaits. Certainly less heartache. Who knows.... maybe even happiness.

1 comment:

FanStacia said...

Thank you my sweet friend. I'll always love you.