Thursday, May 12, 2011

Riding Along In My Automobile....

I have some things to complain about again. I know you aren't surprised. That's basically what I do. Complain, breath and eat. We all know I don't sleep or poop. And I occasionally shower. But anyways...

Today I feel I need to start my rant on the drivers in the Beehive state. I mean, seriously. I have never seen an IQ drop so dramatically as when people get behind the wheel of a car. I just don't get it. The traffic laws really aren't that hard. So...

1. Blinkers. They're there for a reason. Use them.

2. It is not necessary to come to a full and complete stop on Redwood Road before turning right when your light is green.

3. The acceleration lane on the freeway is there for a reason. And oddly enough, it's right in the name what you should be using it for. Accelerating. Lets get to freeway speeds people. Come on now.

4. Learn how to f'ing merge. I'll make it easy for you. Here's the site.

http://publicsafety.utah.gov/dld/handbooks.html Look it up bitches.

Okay...enough about driving.

5. Why the hell do the gas pumps pop when you squeeze them all the way? Lame. I had to stand outside in the cold for like 10 minutes the other day trying to fill up my car.

6. Please, please, please...for the love of God, get rid of all those stupid car shaped grocery carts. I know you think you're being helpful to mothers, but quite frankly, it's a pain in the ass. They never push right. You can't fit as much in them. They have a ridiculous turning radius. Don't even get me started on parallel parking. And dear Lord, when was the last time those things were cleaned. I have to spray Mads down with a pressure washer when I get home. Blah. Not helpful. They should all be removed and recycled into something useful, like those new plasticky candy wrappers.

That is all.




No comments: