Saturday, May 7, 2011

From the fracked up mind of....Moi.

Since I don't have a fb account anymore, and therefore, no place to write down all the useless crap I think about during the day, I'm gonna have to do it here. So, here it goes...

One...What happened to the good ol' fashioned candy bar wrappers? A piece of cheap paper covering a super thin piece of cheap aluminum foil. Easy to get into. Easy to wrap back up for later usage. These new wrappers are a pain in the ass, almost plasticky. It took me almost 2 minutes to get into a Kit Kat bar earlier. Seriously, if I wanted to work that hard I'd be exercising instead of stuffing a candy bar down my gullet.

Two...Why can't they make a nice in between softness tissue. The lotion ones are gooey. No likey. The plain ones are to scratchy. My nose hurts and I'm not happy about. I'm a blower (he he) not a wiper, so there is no reason the skin should be peeling off my nose.

Three...Is it possible for mold to grow on poo while it's still in your body? Just curious. Don't ask any personal questions.

Four...I have a really hard time believing that 12 double rolls really equals 24 single rolls. I'm sorry. But I feel like I'm being cheated. I know the math adds up. But I never use to run out of toilet paper and now I do all the time. I actually took a roll from the church bathroom two weeks ago. One of those giant ones. It was awesome. Don't judge me. I pay tithing.

Five...I have learned that if you want a man to answer something important through text you shouldn't send another one until he does. Otherwise, they will convienently "forget" to answer the important one. OR...they just ignore it all together. Lame. I wouldn't have asked the question if I didn't want an answer.

Six...I hate men who refer to spending time with their own children as 'babysitting'. It's parenting you fucktard.

Hmmm...I think that's all for now. Here's a song.

2 comments:

Big Mama said...

hee hee. blower. i love you.

Scott and Mandi said...

What the F, Stace?? Why no FB account???