Sunday, June 5, 2011

"If there's a burning in your heart."

I love music. I love lyrics and I love it when I find a song that touches me and gives me answers to things that I'm dealing with. Well, this song came to me like a light from the darkness the other day. Change is so hard. And it's so hard to know if you're doing the right thing because there are so many outcomes that can come from one decision. Especially when it's not just yourself, and others are affected by your choices. I guess that's the beauty and scary part of agency. But I think the time has to come when you just take a leap of faith. Overcome your fears and just jump. Remember that the ones that truly love you will be there with open arms to catch you. Or at least break the fall a bit.

And if you find yourself a tourist in the city you were born, it's time to go. And you find your destination with so many different places to call home. Cos' when you find yourself the villain in the story that you've written it's plain to see. That sometimes the best of intentions are in need of redemptions, Would you agree?




If so, please show me.

1 comment:

rebeldiamond said...

this is perfection. love love love this song and the meaning behind it. listened to it the other day and had the same thoughts. thanks for sharing this.