Monday, June 27, 2011

They're Baaaaaaaack.... Spankin' new music from The Killers- The Rising Tide

So here's a new song from my boys... This was recorded in London just last week. There are rumors that they are recording the new album as we speak.

I'm trying to be biased here, but it's difficult for me to criticize my boys. My hubby heard this and he thought Brandon was off his game a bit...I think Mikey's just jealous. I like the song. As usual, the lyrics are yummy. the music is yummy.

I was there, on the back of the room, when you testified
When you took the stand, you licked your lips, and you lied...
Well I gotta belive there's something on my side
When the venom in your veins is satisfied
You'll be running, but there ain't no where to hide

oh yeah, babe. you do NOT mess with B Flow.



I really don't have a lot to say here... which is weird cuz I always have a lot to say when it comes to my favorite boys. I'm proud of the stuff they've done on their well deserved hiatus, Ronnie finished his degree, the guys played music, some solo, some collaborations- and hopefully they spent time with the people they needed to and got lots of rest...
I am eagerly awaiting the new album. With an new album comes a new tour. Me and my girls need a hot night out. This time I will wear comfy shoes. and possibly even eat. who knows- maybe something magical will happen.

So tell me- what do you think?

1 comment:

FanStacia said...

I like it. But I'm like you, I very rarely find fault in anything they do. Brandon was a little pitchy dawg. But give him a break, it's a new song. Maybe he's still working it out. I remember once at a Barenaked Ladies concert, Ed actually stopped and asked the people in the front to please stop singing the wrong lyrics because it was a new song and they were throwing him off. True story, I was there.