Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Estheticians Wanted...Please inquire within.

Now, for those of you who know me it will come as no surprise to you when I say that I like popping things. Bubble wrap, bubbles people blow, especially when it gets all over their faces, and above all, zits. White ones, black ones, deep ones, surface ones. I'm an equal opportunity zit popper. And if I have to get the tweezers and bobbie pins out to help me, well, I'm practically in heaven. Now, this is actually really weird for me being as I have such a weak stomach. Blood, urine, poop, BO, bad hair, instant oatmeal. They all make me gag. And nothing makes me vomit more than vomit itself. But there is just something about oil and pus that makes me all giddy.

Until I saw this...



It has ruined me forever. I sat and gagged through this entire thing. Dear Lord and Baby Jesus lying in a manger. Make it stop. Who in the hell lets something like that grow on their back without seeking medical attention. Hell. No!!! You sick dirty bastard. Buy a friggin' loofah for hells sake.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VOMIT!!!!!!

No comments: