Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Four years ago today...

I created perfection. Just me all by myself. That was the day my little Maddi angel was born. Easy pregnancy, easy delivery and easy baby. She gave new meaning to ending on a good note. This little girl is as sweet as they come. Precocious? Yes. Stubborn as heck? Yes. Spoiled beyond belief? Possibly. But as sweet and cute as they come.

She really is my angel. She gives me cuddles and love whenever I need them. She always makes me laugh with her silliness. And the sound of that sweet little voice saying, "I love you, Mama", always makes me smile. If I leave for a weekend she always asks, "Are you gonna miss your Monkey Butt?" I love it. And I love that she loves me.

We have a special bond, her and I, maybe it's because she's my clone. She looks like me. Thinks like me. Manipulates to get her way like me. They always say that your parents pleasure is when their children have a child just like them to see what they had to go through. Well, my parents were DAMN lucky, cause if I was like Mads then I pretty much rocked. She's my sweetie. My special, as she calls herself.

I love you Mads. You give me strength to keep up the fight.






















































Even if your favorite song is retarded.





Love, Momma

1 comment:

rebeldiamond said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie Lou! You are a sweet girl, and since you are soooo much like your mother- when you're older I'll tell you all the stuff not to do,k? Maybe you'll be ok after all as long as Aunt Layney is here for you.


hey,... yeah the song isn't that great- it's a step up from Barbie Girl. and I can always pretend that it's Justin Timberlake in that leotard. That always makes me laugh.