Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Silver Lining

I am one of the luckiest moms in the world. I have four beautiful children and they are all special...

I have this girl, she has a million nicknames and she's amazing. She's beautiful- inside and out; she's multi talented- she is successful at pretty much everything she attempts. She's kind, she's thoughtful and she's smart. She has one of the kindest hearts, but don't mess with her. She's strong and tough, but soft and sweet at the same time.

She almost didn't make it to this world, but I'm so glad she did. She has blessed my life so much and taught me more than she'll ever know. I always joke that I'm her trial because she really is almost perfect... and well, I'm soooo not...

Zizzy, Thanks for letting me be your mom. It's been a wonderful 12 years. You are inspiring to me and to everyone around you.

You are truly loved.

Here's your favorite song...

No comments: