Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm super late...

I haven't been inspired yet this year as far as music goes... It makes me a little bit sad because I live for good music. It's been bothering me that I have not chosen an theme song for 2012. I am usually totally on top of this crap, but this year was a little more difficult. I pushed Stacy and nagged her to death; then I couldnt find one of my own...Figures.

Then- miraculously- something happened. While shuttling my children back and forth and spending pretty much 6 hours getting in to and out of a car; a song came on that struck me and I knew immediately that this was it. I was shocked because this isn't a song that I would normally pick. It isn't by a group I particualry love. They're ok for sure, but they aren't really that remarkable to me. But this is a happy, hopeful and totally positive song.

I have discovered that I have "friends" who really get bugged when I'm happy and positive all the time. I don't give a damn. I was under the impression that when you care about someone, their happiness was important to you... whatever. I am happy. I love my life. If you can't handle that, then maybe you don't belong there anymore.

With that said- I present to you my theme song for 2012:

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

This is a fab theme song. Seriously good choice here. Upbeat, you can sing along. I dig it.

samstown said...

This was my theme song last year ;)
I love this song and I love you!

FanStacia said...

This is an odd choice for you. It's not as bouncy and energetic as you usually go. It's a good song though. I'm glad you're happy. Stay that way. Love your face.

FanStacia said...

And don't give me crap about not commenting. You didn't on mine either. biotch.