Monday, February 6, 2012

My favorite songs for the week.

I actually have a few posts brewing, but I wanted to get this one out there just because I love the songs so much. I'm seriously loving Gotye. If you haven't heard, then you need to google. He's fabuloso. I haven't decided who I think I relate too in this song. I think it's both of them. I just love it. Him: We try to convince ourselves that we're happy with someone because we think it's the right thing to do. And when we finally get the strength to let go, we want everyone to be happy about it. It doesn't work that way. Someone always feels shafted. Only crazy people actually get to throw parties when they split. Or really, really healthy people. Her: You just have to cut it off completely. You shouldn't have to take the crap of another person. You shouldn't have to live as "second best" or in the shadow of someone else. I love it. And quite frankly, it doesn't bother me that the two people that have caused me to be able to relate I get to consider as people I used to know. See ya suckas.



I just love M83. They make me happy and they make me want to run really fast. LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is the new song from the new album, Hurry up. We're dreaming. So friggin' good. That's all I need to say.

Midnight City...

1 comment:

rebeldiamond said...

M83= kick ass everything.

I like Gotye too. Nice choices, friend.