Friday, February 11, 2011

I heart Sam's Town... a lot of times.

I have a sweet friend named Sam. She is one of my besties. I love her. Right now there are trials in her life that she is having a difficult time dealing with. My heart breaks for her because I know the pain she is feeling. It's easy to sit next to someone you love and tell them that they need to relax and have faith that things will work out the way the are intended to. It's a totally different thing to actually be the one doing it.

I know that there are things that make you cry. Things that you can't control. If I could take them away, I would. In a heartbeat. But I can't. Unfortunately in this mortal realm we must be tried and pulled until we think we might snap. The great thing is that we have the people around us that love us enough to pick us up when we fall. To remind us that we CAN actually do biochemistry. That we are beautiful and of great worth, and that the world would be a sad place if they weren't sharing it with us.

Sam- to me, you are one of those people. I love you. I have a select few that I call besties. I'm a total snot head(technical term).... Most people do not measure up to my standards- at least enough to be in my inner circle. You were in almost immediately. And if I may say so- that makes you fairly awesome. But I'm still not sharing my boy. Ever.



Lemme roll that world right off your shoulders.


xoxo

1 comment:

samstown said...

I feel honored to have made it to ur blog. I heart you! Thank you for being there for me. I feel so much better after I vent with u because I know you know what I am really feeling. You are truly on my top list of besties as well. I absolutely felt the need to be ur friend, you are too awesome. I had so much fun on our trip to see ur boy. Yes, ur boy. I heart you too much to try and take him away from you. And yes, you are beautiful and smart and you will succeed in everything you put ur mind to. This song is truly one of my most favorites. Thank you. You have made my night<3