Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mama...I'm coming home....

I'm usually an optimist but sometimes I just get so disappointed with what little bit of human decency people have left. What is wrong with our world? Why can't people live their own lives without meddling, gossip and lies? I'll never understand what it is that drives a person to want to hurt another one. I'll never understand why it's so hard for people to forgive and move on. And I'll never understand why people only expect the worst in others. Why they snoop and search and use everything at their disposal to find out what dirt they can get on another. It'll never make sense to me and THANK GOD for that.

But then I have to think how to I keep myself and my kids from falling victim to this when it's so prevalent in the world that we live in? I don't know the answer to that except to try to keep them from beings victims of it. By keeping them hopeful in people and our world. And by consoling them when it does fall in their laps. But I think the best thing to do for them is to remove any influence of this that I know of out of their pathways. So, that's what I'm going to do. And I'm doing it for myself as well. I'm tired of being sad, and heart broken and constantly having to explain my every action. I think it's time I get the hell out of here. See ya round...


6 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

I love u and support you no matter what. Forever and for always. You are brilliant. You are a survivor. You will do what you need to do to protect those you love. I have the utmost faith in you. I always have. Just allow me to take the journey with you so I can carry you when you need me too.

FanStacia said...

Deal. But you should know I ate an entire lb of peanut m&Ms today. So I may be carrying a few extra lbs.

rebeldiamond said...

I used to be an athlete. I can handle it. Plus... I have 4 kids. I happen to be pretty much invincible.

Iron Knight said...

Where ya going? And can I come?

FanStacia said...

I figured you'd give me a ride.

Iron Knight said...

Deal. We'll put the console up in my truck and you can scoot next to me. We'll cruise down the highway listening to lovey dovey country songs and I'll keep my arm around you the whole time.