Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ode to an Ass...

I used to believe that everyone came into our lives for a purpose. Now I'm not so sure. I think it's true for some, but I haven't figured out why we have to endure people who rip us to shreds. Part of me says it's to gain strength... but is there no other way? Why do we have to deal with liars and cheats and evil people who profess their love, but really only care to serve themselves and their own selfish desires? People that dupe us into devoting our time and energy cultivating relationships with them, when they cleary have no affection for us. The only "people" they are capable of "loving" are themselves.

People like that have a special reservation awaiting them in hell. They go around using innocent people to make themselves feel better; they are so delusional that they really think they are worth the dust from which they were formed.

They are sadly mistaken.

I do not often focus on negativity. I'm a happy person. I love life. I love my friends. You'll never meet a more loyal friend than me. Ever. So when someone I dearly love comes to me and tells me how shitty and worthless they feel because of someone's thoughtless and callous behavior, I get angry. My friend is a good, loving, and generous person-one of the kindest I have ever known; but they have been led to believe that they are nothing... I'm not OK with that.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT.

Fortunately, luck is smiling upon you and I am far too classy to ever condescend to your level. Frankly, you're not worth the energy- and I might break a nail. Then I'd be even more pissed than I already am. That would be bad.

You know who you are. I refuse to even speak your name. Just pray that you don't meet me in a dark alley anytime soon. It would end badly for you. You're barking up the wrong damn tree, you mangy mutt.

This song is dedicated to you. Please take heed and follow the instructions that you hear.

FOD, baby.

1 comment:

FanStacia said...

I always know you got my back. Thank you for listening to my rant yesterday, well reading it. Sometimes it's easier for me to write things down then to say it. I love you. Thanks for helping me shield my heart.