Friday, April 1, 2011

Girl Time...

I love hanging out with my girls. We have lots of laughs and giggles and they don't rat on me when we eat too much junk food. I love those little squirts with everything that I am and I wouldn't trade my time with them for anything.

But there is one little thing I need to take issue with. Their music choices. I'm a good mommy so I listened to it on repeat in the car for about 45 minutes. Then the good mommy in me wore off. I just couldn't take it anymore. Enjoy...

"

They think it's heeeeelarious when Ken says..."Come on Barbie, let's go potty." I mean, don't you think it's hilarious too. :-/

1 comment:

rebeldiamond said...

Life in plastic- it's fantastic!

I can top Barbie Girl. Look up Caramelldansen on youtube. You'll be glad you did.

Forizzzzzzzllllle.