Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Here comes your man...

I had every intention of doing this earlier, but I've been busy, so there.

Stacy loves Snow Patrol. That isn't a big secret. Gary is her Brandon. And he even has pretty teeth now! I'm super excited about that. While I cannot change allegiences, I am in no position to try and act like that Irish lilt does nothing for me. It's hotttttt. When we saw him in concert, he swore and it sounded so pretty. It's amazing what a lovely accent can do for the English language. Even naughty words sound sweet. Oh well, he isn't my boyfriend and I shouldn't be talking about him like this, but I'm hoping this might bring Stace some happiness today. It's been a tough year and she deserves a snippet of happy.


2 comments:

FanStacia said...

I love this song. I struggled at first because it didn't sound like my classic Gary. It didn't feel as melodic to me. But it has grown and I love it.

rebeldiamond said...

while it is different, it still has Gary written all over it. I like it.

I just realized that his concert was really one of the last things we did together before our lives spiraled out of control. And that was also the date of my last traffic ticket. sweet.