Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Luckiest

I know two posts in two days is unheard of by me, but every now and again I just have stuff to say.  And this is pretty important stuff.  Almost every night when we go to bed Patrick hugs me and says "you mean the world to me".  I always just smile and hug him back because I don't have anything to say that can even come close to that without sounding completely stupid.  I know I have stuff inside me that is on that same level, but there just aren't words, or I'm not smart enough to know them, that can actually say how I feel.

So, I decided to say it with song. Because I'm better at that anyway.




I know it's not a competition, but I totally win.  And I'm absolutely the luckiest.

I love you, babe.


2 comments:

Iron Knight said...

That's a lovely song dear. I'm glad you still feel that way, because I don't always do stuff right either. Although, I don't think it's accurate... only because I'm the luckiest.

FanStacia said...

Thank you. I love Ben Folds. I remember back in the day before we even liked each other us having a conversation about Ben Folds because he's such an awesome pianist.

You aren't expected to always do things right, Silly. Just like 98% of the time. And of course I still feel that way. It sucks that we actually have to live life and deal with all the crap that comes with it. But we do. We don't get to live in the newlywed fantasy land that most people do when they are first married, but I think we do okay.

And yeah, you're pretty lucky. Most women wouldn't put up with the crap you give me. :) But I'm still the luckiest.