Thursday, October 25, 2012

UGH!!!!!!!!!

You know how there are those certain artists that get so overplayed that you just hate them no matter what? Well, Taylor Swift is that artist for me. I actually liked her back in the day for a few months.  But now it seems that she has a new song out every 3 or 4 days and for some reason it just really bugs me.  Maybe it's because I'm 36 years old and I have no business singing WE EEEEE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER at the top of my lungs like a love sick angry 16 year old.  Or maybe it's because she's ridiculously cute and thin and blond and can buy 1000 pairs of jeans from the Buckle and not have to wonder if she has enough money to cover it. Or maybe it's because I know that Patrick used to have a crush on her. Even though he swears he didn't, he totally did. Or maybe it's because she writes all her own songs and is super talented and I'm not.  I don't know, but she bugs me.

So put all that disdain and roll it up with her singing a song with Gary Lightbody, who I totally loved before she was probably even born and I'm pretty sure he sang The Finish Line only to me when I saw him in Houston, and well...I just love it.  I can't help it.  Layne and I have an agreement that we would never tell anyone else that we like it, but I couldn't help myself.  I reeeeeally like it.  A lot of times.  So sorry Layne, but now everyone knows that you like Taylor Swift.  The end.

No comments: