Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sometimes it's the little things that count...

I love being a mom. Probably one of the greatest pleasures in my life. My squirts are so sweet and love unconditionally. No matter how f'ed up their mom gets from time to time. They're always there with an excessive amount of hugs and kisses. My son, Nathan, who is 10, hugs me every morning before he leaves for school and says "You gonna be okay today, mom? You can come and take me out of school if you need me." Don't read to much into that and ruin my moment. But it's those little things that make me so grateful to have such wonderful little people in my life.

One thing that all my kids have inherited from me is their love for good music. So, we were sitting around the other day and I asked all of them what their favorite songs were. Here are their choices.

Nathan...



Lilly...




Biz...




And Mads...



She actually requested the chipmunk version. But I have to invoke parental discretion at some point.

Love those monkeys...















"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." I read that somewhere, but I can't place the title of the book right now. I'm sure it'll come to me.

2 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

I Love it!


And BTW- Please educate Nathan the the song is called "Oh Oh"... not "Spaceman". thank you kindly in advance


The Chipmunk version kicks ass.

That is all.

FanStacia said...

Look don't be telling me how to run my household. Here, the only appropriate way to perform spaceman is at full volume into a fan. Just sayin...