Tuesday, August 17, 2010

There's a good chance I'm turning to the dark side...

I've now find two country-ish songs that I can't resist. I'm a lyrics girl, so when something is applicable to my life or touches me in some way, I don't really care who's singing it. Also, my sweet friend Pat is in love with her so she can't be all bad because he has impeccable taste.

So here I go again falling in love with a country song. Plus, I've been listening to Incubus on repeat for two weeks now and I needed a reprieve for a little while. :)



Don't even try to act like you don't like this song. It's sweet and gives hope to the hopeless. I think I'll post that one too.



I'm feeling weirdly happy today. Maybe it's the 15 different uppers I'm taking finally kicking in. Who knows, but I like it. Feels like the me that I like is finally surfacing again. It's gonna be a good day. :)

1 comment:

rebeldiamond said...

Please. Stay Strong. For me. I can't bear imagining you at a Taylor Swift concert.

Please come back to me. It just doesn't have to be this way. There is a middle ground. One does not have to choose Incubus or Taylor. Please, woman. come to your senses.

Do not make me get this ass on an aeroplane.