Thursday, October 14, 2010

A few things I need to get off my chest...

1. I don't like Reese's Puffs cereal.

2. Captain Morgan Tattoo is gross. It tastes exactly like Nyquil. Sick.

3. I get EXTREME pleasure watching the Avalanche get scored on. Exxxxttttrrrreeeemmmmeeee pleasure.

4. Salsa should never come from a ketchup bottle. That's just gross.

5. Richard Simmons wears sweat bands. That is all.

6. Grown men should not listen to Miley Cyrus. Ever.

7. I miss my mom. And Brenda. And Layne. A lot.

8. I have a first edition, first printing excellent condition unabridged copy of Les Miserables if anyone is interested. Stupid, thoughtful, showing up a month after the fact to remind me of what a dumb ass I am, birthday present.

9. I'm bloated and it makes my belly button ring not look cute. And that depresses me. Cause I like my belly button to look cute.

10. Sleeping alone is for sucks.


Okay...I can't decide. Here's two...






3 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

I happen to be of the opinion the no one should listen to Miley Cyrus, but I guess that's just me.


I miss you too.

Doc said...

If you can listen to Owl City then I can listen to Party in the USA. #fact

FanStacia said...

I'm a girl, Doc. I have boobs. I can do pretty much anything I want. Miley is out. Sorry.

Also, you have one son. Who I believe is not even old enough to have a fetish yet. No daughters. You don't even have that as an excuse.