Sunday, October 31, 2010

I love bed....

Since I haven't gotten out of my bed for more than the time it takes to use the bathroom all day, I've had a lot of time to think about things. Here are a couple of things that I have reached conclusions on and am pretty comfortable with.

1. No, I'm not going on the deep end. And here's why, I have FRICKIN' amazing friends who love me and stand beside me no matter what. They aren't ever going to let me fall. Ever.

2. I don't really think I like casual acquaintances. Even the ones that say they are your friends. The ones that comment on your statuses, tell you that you look good in your pictures, laugh at your jokes. When push comes to shove, their allegiance is always to someone else. And they don't think twice about 'sending a message' or 'making a call' that they want you to think was benign but that any person with any level of intelligence will know was malicious. If it wasn't, they would have minded their own damn business.

3. For Sky...Internet dating is for sucks.

4. It's hard to deny flesh and blood for virtual. No matter how strong the connection may be. I learned that from Brenda.

5. I like oatmeal. With brown sugar and milk. It's good.

6. Everyone has a little bit of crazy in them. It's whether or not they use it for good or evil that defines them.

7. People get hurt every day. If you spend all your time wondering what you could have done differently you'll make yourself insane. Crap happens. Deal with it. Learn something. Do whatever it takes to be happy and move on.

8. Robert Downey Jr. is really yummy. Yeah. I watched Sherlock Holmes in bed.

9. Everyone is searching for that perfect fit. I don't think that exists. I think you need to find the things that are really important to you and find that match. Everything else will fall into place.

10. I am a very lucky person to have so many people that care about me in my life. Including my kids, family (especially my brothers) and once again my amazing friends. I am never going to be alone.




I friggin' love this song. And it's gonna piss Layne off that I posted it before she got a chance too.

2 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

I love this. I need a copy of it pronto.

FanStacia said...

Yes Ma'am.