Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Only the Young... I HAd tO Do iT

I tried, but it's too beautiful not to share. I can't help myself. He's a genius. And pretty.


This is the second single from his debut solo album entitled Flamingo. Even my 13 year old daughter, who claims to not like the Killers (she's got to assert her individuality somehow, right?) was complaining that she "didn't wanna like it, but it's just way too catchy."

Indeed. It. Is.




Well done, my sweet and talented friend. This is a great video.


We now get to see the outcome of the boy who did fly.

1 comment:

FanStacia said...

This is my favorite song on the album. My kids know all the words already too.

My favorite line... Mother it's cold here. Father thy will be done. Thunder and lightning, are crashing down. They got me on the run, direct me to the sun. Love, love, love that line. It's so hopeful.