Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pour Mon Amie....

My poor Layney has been having a hard time. For some reason, she decided to move. I'm pretty sure it's to get away from the crazy family that lives behind her, but who knows. Anyway, moving is a lot of work. Packing and cleaning and getting rid of crap that other people don't want to get rid of. Throw into that mix a teenager, a smarty pants cook, a precocious little tease, a mini wig, and worst of all...a man. Well, you get the point. She needs a pick me up. And who better to give it to her then...MOI?! I'm not quite off the deep end yet. I can still do some stuff on my own.


And quite frankly, I know what makes her happy. Dr. Pepper, cute toes, purses, and music.




Love ya Layney. Hang in there.

2 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

oh how I love this song. and I love you. You are a sweet friend to me. I am excited to see you. You are not going off the deep end and I will defend you to the death. The only thing I love more than cute toes are stilettos. And I know how to use them.

FanStacia said...

Love you too my sweet friend.