Thursday, October 21, 2010

This is how I'm feeling today...

I haven't had a very good week. I try to pretend that I do, but clearly I have not. I've seen enough vomit and been yelled at by a 5 year old to last me 16 lifetimes. I haven't been exercising so I feel disgusting. I couldn't even wear my cute dress to the opera because I felt like a sicko. Among other crappy things that are too personal to mention on a public forum. Basically, I feel like shit. And I'm sad. And I'm angry. At myself. I'm the strong girl damn it. I'm supposed to box and move on. That's the rule. Pack it up and ship it off. Well, for some reason it keeps coming back. And I'm quite sick of it.


So...I love Amy Lee. She's so angry and poignant and you can totally tell she's been shafted at least once in her life. But I'm gonna go with 2 or 3. Her voice is so ethereal it makes me feel better when I listen. Like I'm not the only person dealing with pain and heartache. Love her. LOVE HER.








I don't want your hand this time. I'll save myself. Maybe I'll wake up for once.

Oh...And return to sender...means I don't want that shit back.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Love that song! Sorry you're feeling so crappy...if I can help take your mind of things let me know. We can have a brownie and scary movie night....but fare warning I may need to spend the night because I scare easily.

FanStacia said...

hahahaha...Me too. We need to get some more of that Sweet Carolina tea. Yummy.

Doc said...

This too shall pass.

rebeldiamond said...

I love your face. a lot of times.