Monday, November 15, 2010

California is the place for me....

The worst thing about being so far away from people you love so much is having to leave them after a far too short trip. But we made the most of our time and had a blast doing it. Here are some of my favorite memories.

10. Cheese.

9. Meeting Elle and getting my first tat. She was wicked awesome.

8. Mmmm...Blueberry.

7. Getting to cuddle with my handsome man every night.

6. Listening to Gerard split a gut.

5. SkyCock and the Labradoodle boner shield.

4. Pieces of cherry pie the size of my face.

3. Laying on the couch in the morning with a cup of coffee, Brenda and the sun from the sky light on my face. I love the lizard life. Except they don't drink coffee.

2. Nathan saying..."This is the best day of my whole life."

1. Brendas face as she reached for me to save her as she flew off the seat of Francis' backyard boogie and I just pointed and laughed. Hahahahahahahahahahha!!!!




No comments: