Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life is Beautiful...

I don't usually post twice in one day. But this is my inner thoughts post for the day. It seems as though whenever you get a little good in your life there are always those standing at the sidelines waiting to sabotage it. The adage "misery loves company" is alive and kicking. And thriving, it would seem. Well, I'm tired of being miserable. I'm tired of letting other peoples opinions of what me and my life should be like affect my outlook. I'm the one who decides here. No one else. No one gets to choose my friends. I do. No one gets to decide whether my behavior is inappropriate. I do. And a lot of times it will be. That's one of my most irresistible attributes.

Anyway... my point is that I can't let all the external crap affect my outlook anymore. There's so much of it, and most of it negative, if I did that I'd be living in the depths of despair most of the time. I can't do that. I'm too happy of a person to be continuously brought down by the craziness that surrounds me. Can we escape it? No. Can we control it? Absolutely not. But what we can do is remove as much of it as possible from our lives. And ignore the rest as best as possible.

Life is good. Not great. But really good. And I have to have hope that it will get better.





I have a lot of things to be happy about...









3 comments:

FanStacia said...

I think my spectrum of hair color is hilarious in these pictures. I should make up my dang mind.

rebeldiamond said...

love it! My hair be lookin' cra-cra yo

Doc said...

I like the red... keep it like that!