Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is How I'm Feeling- CLeO StYLe

I haven't posted in a while. I've ben busy traveling to see my boyfriend perform and spending quality time with peeps I love.

Tis the season, you know. I'm full of turkey and pumpkin pie. And I changed the ringtone on my phone to officially ring in the holiday season. I have several favorite Christmas songs. I'm only gonna play a couple for you, because I don't wanna torture you too much, what with your bellies full of stuffing and pie and junk.









3 comments:

FanStacia said...

I really want a hiphopopotamus for Christmas.

rebeldiamond said...

Only when you learn how to spell it correctly. Then maybe I will think about it.

FanStacia said...

I spelled what I wanted correctly. I shouldn't be held accountable if you don't know what it is. Google it so I'm not disappointed for Christmas.