Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hard Enough- Brandon Flowers

Tis' no secret how I feel about this cute boy. I think he's a genius. There are few as poetic and well spoken. The music industry has been flooded with "artists" who can't sing unless they have auto tune and have no substance in their songs (like I wanna hear a song that actually uses the words boobies... please). Here's the real deal, peeps.

Like him or not, he's talented.

This song has really resonated with me (most of his do, btw) because things have been hard on me lately. But, as I have learned, tough times can make you stronger, both individually, and in your close relationships.




I gotta admit, I do heart a boy who hearts root beer floats.

Truly one of the best and most underrated artists of our time, right here....

2 comments:

FanStacia said...

love him. He makes me happy. And I also like boobies.

FanStacia said...

Man I love this song. It's my new favorite.