Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Right back at ya...

Here's a little fashion tip, and I can say this cause I'm your BFF and because I live 400 miles away so you can't kick me in the throat, you don't look good in blue. Take it off. Put on your make up and one of those big ass rings you like so much and dance around your bedroom. That's what I do when I'm super blue. I lock the door dance around in my underwear and sing in my round brush. It's more realistic than the thumb. Just sayin...



Close your eyes and dream... I'll set it up for you. Buckroe Beach. Around 5 AM. Dunkin Donuts and a faint smell of wet dog. Oh...And a wicked sore ass. Now run with it...

Love! Your! Guts! More! And you can tell cause I capitalized all my words and put exclamation points. ;P

2 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

yep... puncuation trumps. always. not to mention the exclamation points... wow.

Move here and let's open a Dunkin' Donuts shop on the beach.

You hear that?

I'm pretty sure that's our destiny calling...

And for further clarification- I look awesome in blue. Royal blue in particular- I just don't do sad.

And my birthday is coming up soon too... just so ya know. I like sparkly stuff.

FanStacia said...

Duh. That's why I'm the subtle and you're the flash.