Monday, September 20, 2010

White Female...

If I were to write a personal ad it would go something like this. I do like Pina Coladas but really I'm a bud light kind of girl. I like classical music and walks in the rain. I like picnics in the park and hikes in the mountains. I like evenings out where I can put on a dress and actually feel like a girl. I love high heeled shoes and chocolate shakes and french fries. I'd rather wear a t shirt and jeans if given the choice. I love to go out and act like a crazy person, but I also like to lay on the couch in my pajamas and watch old movies.

I love to laugh and be silly. I have a thing for dorky men. I like Mexican food a lot. I like candle lit bubble baths and back rubs. I can out lyric anyone at anytime. Don't be offended by it. I love love. It makes me happy.


Seeking someone who won't let me down.


6 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

For full disclosures sake... I must point out to you that you forgot CRaZy... it's CRaZy White Female. Sheesh.

FanStacia said...

True. But not the 'I'm gonna konk you in the back of the head with a stiletto and lock you in the closet' kind of crazy. The good kind of crazy.

Red Reffing said...

I'm a little concerned by the specificity of the example of crazy you just provided.

FanStacia said...

I said it's the good kind of crazy. Geeez...Way to focus on the unimportant. If you aren't going to answer my ad then go away. :)

Red Reffing said...

I thought I was focusing on the positives. If you aren't going to beat me with leather objects and restrain me then what's the point? Granted, your example is a little more creative than usual.

FanStacia said...

I don't condone violence in any way shape or form. With the exception of biting and hair pulling.



Oh, and when you trust a person with your heart and they treat it like crap. Then you deserve a stiletto through the eyeball. Now that's creative.