Monday, September 13, 2010

My happy song for the day....

I have a few things to be happy about today...

1. I got some sweet new trail running shoes today. Soooo pretty.

2. I have eaten nothing but two pieces of celery with reduced fat peanut butter on them. And I liked it.

3. My kids have finally stopped singing the peanut butter jelly song/the badger song/and the gummy bear song so that they could have an AWESOME time screaming about how much they hate what I made for dinner. At least they are bonded together in something.

4. I didn't go ballistic on the rude lady at Target when I reeeally wanted too.

5. I'm only slightly bruised and scraped from my nice and refreshing and TOTALLY planned float down the creek on Saturday. Thank heavens for swimming lessons and foot deep water. Cause I could have seriously drowned. Just sayin...

6. Dental care. I like smiling. A lot.

7. That funny Mexican guy at Ossine's shoes who I'm pretty sure was just making me run around the store in all 15 pairs of shoes he brought out just to watch my rear. Cause I liked the pair I picked out at first and that's the one I bought. But whatever. Glad I could make his day.

8. My sense of humor. I don't think I could survive without being able to laugh. Even if SOME people, you know who you are, have forgotten that I am wicked funny. I am DAMN NOT!!

9. That I'm not afraid to tell you that you're a dumb ass if you are one. Cause you are. And you should know.

10. Hockey season starts on September 29th!! Yeah Baby!! AND, yes it gets better, I have tickets to see the Bruins play the Avs in Denver on January 22nd. I told you it got better.


Ok, that's all..without further adieu... My happy song pick of the day.


1 comment:

queenbee4 said...

FREAKING. LOVE. THIS. SONG.


and you are damn funny..


also- that cute lil mexican guy at the store was well compensated for his time. I'm glad he mad you feel good. That's what I was paying him for.

I think that the service you provide to dumb asses the world over is really quite valuable. Someone needs to let them know. As Mikey always says, it's far better to look like a retard that to act like one. I know you subscribe to the same theory. So, on behalf of all dumb asses, thanks.