Monday, September 6, 2010

I have a new addiction....

My friend Jen Oswald is going to be in serious trouble. She introduced me to Etsy.com the other day. And I am TOTALLY addicted to Jada belt buckles. So friggin' cute. Here are some of my personal faves...




















































































Aren't they soooo pretty? In case anyone was wondering, Layney, I wear a size medium belt. AND, it just so happens my birthday is just 4 weeks away. Thank you and have a nice day. :)

4 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

hmm.... you have a birthday coming up? I had no idea... I sure appreciate the enlightenment.

FanStacia said...

I know. I'm a giver like that. :)

Jeninator said...

Love them all. I'll buy you one for your bday and you get me one for mine.

FanStacia said...

Deal!!