Monday, December 20, 2010

Diet Pepsi, Muscle Memory and Pop Rocks

These are amongst a number of things that make me happy. Earlier I put a Diet Pepsi in the freezer and I forgot about it. So, when I pulled it out to drink it, it had all these little ice crystals in it and was freezing cold. It was delicious. Happy.

Then I decided to stop being a loser and get prepped on the piano. It is the season of song after all. It was a little sketchy at first, but then I just closed my eyes and did my thing and it all came rushing back. Happier.

And finally, Mads picked out some pop rocks at the gas station when we were there earlier today. I hadn't had those things since I was probably her age. So, we laid on our backs on the living room floor with our mouths open laughing hysterically at how friggin' hilarious we are. Happiest.

Today is good. :)