Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holla, bitches!

My sister has interesting friends.

a lot of them.

I was fortunate enough to spend part of my Christmas celebration with a couple of drag queens.

Which reminds me of a really great joke...

"what do the mormon, the catholic and the drag queen have in common?"


Yeah... um.....I'm not sure yet, but I might be able to tell you later on tonight.

OK, so it wasn't actually funny. kill me.

This has been the most uh, educational holiday in quite a long time. I happen to be very girly, but there is a queen here that makes me look butch. He did compliment my bosoms though. At least he has good taste. Cuz I got a smokin' hot rack.


So in honor of my new friends... I present to you..... Salt & Pepa. Do not hate.


oooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh babe.


1 comment:

Doc said...

That is hilarious.... thinking of you as "Butch".. lol. Merry Christmas too BTW