Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sorry...

It has been brought to my attention, by a concerned reader, that I have made an error. An over sight so egregious, a blind man could see it. I just don't know what to say. I have no excuse other than I was just so damaged from my fetal position in front of a Justin Beiber display sucking my thumb and calling for Mama incident that.... Well, theres just no excuse.

I hate them. I've always hated them. I've mocked people who like them. I won't even let you finish a sentence with their name in it because I have lost all respect for you and am convinced you are a dumb ass. Nothing intelligent can come from people who kill their brain cells willingly by listening to the garbage they call music.


So, the number one group of douches I'd like to drop a house on and I don't even want their damn shoes.... Nickelback.


5 comments:

Red Reffing said...

I'm glad this oversight has been rectified. Also, you should Google "Hate Nickelback" sometime. If I was them I would be uncomfortable with the wealth of information that search produces.

Scott and Mandi said...

I like you even more, knowing that you hate Nickelback. :)

FanStacia said...

I didn't know it was possible for you to like me even more Mands. :)

rebeldiamond said...

Eeeeeewwwwwwwww ... They are yucky.

Kinda like the Karsashians... I cannot, for the life of me figure out why they are famous... It's a quandry.

And I don't give a crap about what the hell was on Joey's head. Please. You don't need to write a song about it.

FanStacia said...

I love Patrick. :)