Monday, December 13, 2010

Random Thoughts by Moi...

I usually like my blog posts to revolve around a theme. I don't have one today. Just some random thoughts that I've been kicking around and things I've noticed about myself.

First, I don't know what it is about baby things that make me all googly. I would shoot myself in the face if I ever got pregnant again, but the sight of little baby moccasins makes my insides mush. I've always loved kids. Even as I've gotten older, most people start to lose patience and get annoyed with other peoples crying kids. My first instinct is too pick them up and figure out what's wrong. I hate that our society is such that I would probably get a smack down from some stores security or a crazy momma thinking I was trying to rip off her kid. It's not right that we have to stop and think about repercussions before doing something kind.

Second, I really really want to try fake eyelashes. But I have an eye thing and I'm really worried that I'll have an allergic reaction to the glue and my eyes will puff up and then I'll get chlamydia of the eye and go blind.

Third, If you ever feel grumpy and old, you should skip. It's super fun and makes you feel young.

Fourth, At some point in my life I want to 1. Throw a beret off the top of Eiffel Tower. 2. Go to Graceland. 3. Show my boobs at a Motley Crue concert. And, 4. Go ice skating at Rockefeller Center. Also, I would like to see Brett Michaels get his self respect back. That would be really awesome.

Fifth, I love hair ballads. I don't care if they're out dated and lame. I still get all choked up when I hear Every Rose Has It's Thorn. Men with that fantastic of hair showing there soft sides, it's, well, just hot. That is all.

Sixth, I'm really cheap. When did that happen? I look at prices and think I can get six shirts for this price at Ross. I'm a shopper. That's not supposed to happen. I'm not supposed to care. If it makes your butt and boobs look good, you buy it. That's the rule. Also, I looked at the top ten movies of 2010, most of them I hadn't seen, but the ones I had I waited until they were in the redbox before I saw them. And I sneak wal mart $1 boxes of candy into the theater in my gigantic purse. Cheap I tell you. Except when it comes to Peanut Butter. And ketchup. Generic ketchup is just gross.


Seventh, I hate it when people have to photo shop all their pictures before letting anyone see them. That's how your face looks. Deal with it. And we all know you've whitened the hell out of your teeth. We have seen you in person after all.

Hmm...That seems to be all for now. I'm sure I'll think of more later.

2 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

I love you. That is all.

FanStacia said...

Thanks. Love you too. Glad I could make you laugh today.