Monday, December 20, 2010

Some People I'd like to drop a house on...

1. Justin Beiber. Not that this requires any explanation, BUT I was in Toys R Us and someone had pushed all the buttons on every Justin Beiber doll in the entire aisle, and well, when I was done convulsing on the floor from his seizurific chipmunk voice times 75, I decided he needed to die.

2. Bruce Lindsay. The dude from channel 5 news. Quite frankly, I'm still annoyed by how he used to say Nagano during the Japan Olympics.

3. Paula Deen. Her teeth are too white. It's unnatural.

4. The creator of Max and Ruby. I don't know, maybe things are different in the rabbit kingdom, but why do they live alone with no parents. And that's a lot of responsibility for a big sister. And Max has an attitude. And Mads loves that dumb ass show and watches it 50 times a day and now she acts like Max and just walks around saying "Hungry" all the time.

5. John Mayer. Who the hell do you think you are? Your face is weird looking. All these women are crazy for being all heart broken over you. Ass hat.

6. Cameron Diaz. Really? Do I need to explain? She's annoying. Also, I would totally steal the shoes sticking out from under the house.

7. My Chin. I'm pretty sure it's the only way to get rid of this zit.

8. The person who pushed all the buttons on the Justin Beiber dolls in Toys R Us. I don't know who you are, but it takes a sick sadistic person to do something like that.

9. All the models in the Kiss Me ads I get on facebook. I hate you and your airbrushed bodies.

10. Alex Ovechkin. You're a tool.

Okay...I'm feeling pretty good about todays list.

4 comments:

Hang said...

You're too funny.

FanStacia said...

I have my moments. I tend to move into the violent stage after I come out of the depressed stage. I'll be acting like my usual moronic self by tomorrow. :)

rebeldiamond said...

Justine Beiber is a ho.

Also, sparkly red shoes friggin' rock.

That is all.

Scott and Mandi said...

This is a bitchin' post. Loved it.