Sunday, January 30, 2011

Are the Jonas Brothers the Hand Maidens of Satan? We have your answer here.

Ok. So, all of you know that I love Gary Lightbody. A lot. He's the lead singer of my favorite band and well, quite frankly, he has nice teeth. And I'm not afraid to admit that I have a bit of a Freudian oral thing that I have never been able to shake. Well, I was doing my daily reading on the Snow Patrol blog and this little entry of Garys made me smile so I thought I would share it. Mainly because it is something that I too am quite passionate about. Click and read my friends.

http://www.snowpatrol.com/blog/default.aspx?did=1248


I would like to join my voice with Garys in saying..."To all of you out there, may you enjoy lots of consensual and safe sex for all the days of your lifes."

3 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

I do sooo love a philanthropist. Add to that giving spirit an attractive grill, and well, I just might be putty in your hands.

I hereby condone this relationship dear friend. You may proceed.

FanStacia said...

Oh good. I just sent him naked pictures.

rebeldiamond said...

sure hope that didn't scare him off. That would suck.