Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stacias Top Five Of 2010

You know how this works. I've been doing it for at least 4 years now. But basically I pick my top 5 favorite songs of the year. Now, these may have not been hits or even popular but they meant enough to me to land them on repeat on my ipod. And you know how I love repeat. I can listen to the same song for daaaaaays. I'm cool like that. So here are my top 5, in no particular order. That's a lie. Number 1 is the best. Of course.

Number 5



Number 4



Number 3



Number 2



And number 1...Drum roll please...



So, the only song I'm going to explain is number 1. This song was sort of an anthem for me. A release so to speak. Because I held on to something that was eating a hole in my heart and soul for so long. So for me to finally be able to say I'm not doing this to myself anymore was so freeing. It was a chance for me to start over again and find love in other aspects of my life. In my friends and family and just my life in general. 2011 is a chance for renewal for me. I know I'm a stronger person because of everything I dealt with but Dear Lord I never want to do that again. Ever.

4 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

See, this is just one example of why I love you so... Impeccable taste as always, friend. And you better never have a repeat of 2010 or I will strangle you with my bare hands. And if it comes to that, you better pray that my manicure doesn't get screwed up or I will kill you twice. I love u!

FanStacia said...

It wasn't my fault. The serpent beguiled me and I did sleep with it. :)

rebeldiamond said...

What am I gonna do with you?


Serpents bite. and they have poisonous venom. no. good. plus... they are kinda ugly... the only good use for one is when made into a pair of stilletos.

FanStacia said...

Or a nice handbag.