Saturday, January 8, 2011

How I'm Feelin'.... Cleo style

I. love. this. song. I just think it's so poignant and beautiful. Not sure why, but it's been in my head for several days and I think we need to appreciate it for a few minutes. Ima go to sleep now.






Of all the things we should've said,
That were never said.
All the things we should've done,
That we never did.
All the things that you needed from me.
All the things that you wanted for me.
All the things that I should've given,
But I didn't.



I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.

3 comments:

Sarah's Nonsense said...

What a great song! :) Glad I heard it.

FanStacia said...

I love this song. It's a mess here. I'll catch up with you soon.

rebeldiamond said...

ohmygosh. I think I was thinking this song because you needed it. wow. I'm awesome.

oh- and so are you.