Sunday, January 23, 2011

To New Beginnings

There are times in life where choices are made and decisions are followed through with. This is one of those times for me and my sweet friend. We have been though a lot of changes both seperately and together.
Tomorrow is a day that we open new chapters. We are both 30 something mothers of four. We have great responsibilities and cherish our children more than I think they'll ever really know. We are both zaney and love life. But this past year was a tough one. Bad stuff happened. Decisions were made, some wise- some not so much... and reprecussions are still being felt. But we learned that we can deal with bad stuff and that we will eventually come out on top. There are a few scrapes and bruises...maybe even a skinned knee or two, but we made it through some nasty junk.
I like to think that in large part, we made it because we had each other and a few other dear friends to lean on when the sun just wouldn't shine. It's still partly to mostly cloudy, but there is light. And we love light.







I love you, best friend.

1 comment:

FanStacia said...

I love you too my dear. Good luck today.