Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sheer bliss at 70 mph

I love to drive. I really love listening to loud music while I drive. While running errands this morning, I was rockin' the "FAVS" playlist. A couple of songs that have made me happy for many years are on this list. And, because I cannot study for one more minute or my head will explode, also because I'm tired of looking at boobs, I'm gonna play a couple of those for you.

You are welcome.


I love the giggle... so cute.
Also- just a wee bit of personal trivia- the guy I went to prom with looks like he could be Michael Stipe's twin. Just thought you should know...

Here's another classic...


I have an overwhelming sudden urge to put my tiara on and go water skiing...weird.

Of course, there are a lot more songs on the playlist, but these two made me particularly cheery this morning.

1 comment:

FanStacia said...

going to prom with Michael Stipe is not something I'd be proud of. Just saying.