Monday, January 3, 2011

It's that time again...

Every year I like to choose a theme song. One that fully embodies me and all my gloriousness. Last year was wicked hard. I don't know why, but it just never felt right. And my year was totally suckish. Totally. So, this year I decided that it has to be really really good. Something that I can sing in my head whenever I feel down or when things get really crappy. I have two ideas already. Let me know what you think.

The first is Natasha Bedingfield Strip Me. I love this song because it basically says you can take everything I have even my pride but you can't take my voice. My thoughts, opinions, passions. They are mine alone.



And the second is Little Jackie The World Should Revolve Around Me. I think this one is pretty self explanatory. It basically says crap happens. Deal with it. You should have enough self worth that you don't need anything else to make you complete.




"There's only one me in the galaxy. I am an endangered species. This kind of flower don't grow on Earth. Just lettin' you know for what it's worth."

Now those are some awesome lyrics. So awesome, in fact, that I put them on a T shirt with a gigantic Gerber daisy. I like daisies. In case you didn't know

Anyway...listen and vote. It'll make me happy.

8 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

They both fit. I LOVE Strip Me. I neded to hear that today. Thank you.


The World Should Revolve Around Me is strong, but cynical. and we have already had this discussion...

i love u

FanStacia said...

You didn't vote biotch. Do it again.

rebeldiamond said...

fine. i. like. strip. me. I like it enough to choose it my own damn self.

Red Reffing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red Reffing said...

Strip Me, definitely. The latter song focuses purely on bombed relationships and becoming an obnoxious diva instead of being a "life" song. Also, Strip Me is just a better song musically and vocally to have stuck in your head.

FanStacia said...

That one was my actual choice anyway. I just like the 'f' you attitude in the other. It makes me smile.

rebeldiamond said...

Duh. Which is why I didn't technically vote, biotch.

Iced Grace said...

My vote: Strip Me
Wait, that came out right.