Sunday, January 30, 2011

Best Coast and Beach House. A little bit of awesomeness for you.

I love new music. Some here are two of my favorite newer-ish songs that I love. Funny that one is about boyfriends and the other is about lovers. I always say that I love love. Well, I only love love when I'm in it. And when it's being nice to me. Luckily for you, I am and it is. And because of that you get two new great music choices. You can thank me later.

The first is Best Coast Boyfriend. Great, fun, peepy song. Classic musical sound and fun lyrics. Just easy to listen too.

.

And the second is Beach House Lover of Mine. More mellow. The lyrics are a lot deeper and actually their sound takes more getting used to but is really great if you can appreciate it.



Well, their ya go. Two new great songs from moi. Enjoy.

3 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

Nice. I like Beach House... but hadn't heard this one yet. I also like Best Coast. Good choices, friend.

rebeldiamond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FanStacia said...

Thanks love. I thought you might enjoy.